East London Shakespeare Festival Covid-19 Guidelines
East London Shakespeare Festival has completed a Risk Assessment to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19. This is available on request.
All employees & audiences must adhere to current government guidelines relating to Covid-19, and follow any other guidance provided by East London Shakespeare Festival or the venue.
· Employees & audience members with symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been advised to self-isolate following contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, should not to attend.
· All our performance venues are outdoors
· Hand sanitiser available
· Face Masks required at ticket desk and bar
· Pre-book online only (Paperless, and allowing for track & trace)
· Local venues with patrons & performers encouraged to walk/cycle and avoid public transport
· All Performers, Creative Team & volunteers required to take daily Rapid Flow Tests during rehearsals & performance period
· We would strongly encourage all audience members to take a Rapid Flow Test prior to attending the performance
· Ticket Allocation has been reduced to allow for social distancing between groups
· 60-minute Arrival time to allow for staggered audience arrival
· One-way flow through performance space
· Clear signage and volunteer ushers to oversee seating audience & ensure social distancing
· Extended aisle to allow social distancing between performers and audience (extended for singing sections)
· East London Shakespeare Festival has provided a PPE kit for actors to include hand sanitiser, spare face masks and tissues.
· Costumes cleaned regularly
· Avoid sharing of props/instruments/costumes etc
· Actors responsible for cleaning their own props/instruments
© East London Shakespeare Company Ltd, Registered in England, Company No 064-961760
East London based theatre company